More Birds…

I’m sure you may be getting a bit tired of all the birds which have been featuring here, but sometimes I capture something that I just have to share.  These were taken today using that big 300mm lens I have on loan.  The soggy Splendid Wren was taken at a friend’s house where she has a  bird bath just outside a window, and very close to the house.  It was amazing to watch him splashing around and enjoying the water.

The Kookaburra was sitting in a Chestnut Tree in my back yard, carefully watching a garden bed that had been weeded yesterday – and the last shot shows what he was waiting for!

Advertisements

8 responses

1. amazing captures!

September 24, 2012 at 10:02 pm

2. I never grow tired of bird pictures! Thanks for sharing.

September 25, 2012 at 2:36 am

3. They really makes me smile, so incredibly cute… ❤
    I''ll never get tired of your birds Sue, your birdphotos are stunning!

September 25, 2012 at 5:19 am

4. Marcie

These little guys (or gals) are oh-so-very-sweet. Different birds than we have here in the USA!

September 25, 2012 at 9:55 pm

5. Amazing pictures!!! The bath!!! The worm is mine!!!

September 26, 2012 at 12:19 am

6. These are wonderful photographs Sue.
    Such precious little ones!

September 27, 2012 at 12:11 am

7. I love your wet Splendid Wren, Sue you captured the playful moment so perfectly. Gotta love the bird that caught the worm too. ;-> Thanks for visiting.

October 1, 2012 at 1:05 pm

8. poppytump

Oh these pictures are gorgeous ! what perfect timing you have .

October 5, 2012 at 8:40 pm

Thanks for visiting my blog, I really appreciate your time. Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s